Vintage Estates for sale in Doral, FL
Vintage Estates for sale
Address: 10781 NW 41st St, Doral, FL 33178
Doral City is known by excellence as the City of Golf.
It is situated just one mile from Miami International Airport.
Golf courses here in Doral include programs for experienced golfers and also for beginners. Many golf places are surrounded by beautiful homes. Doral City has been incorporated to Miami-Dade-County as one of its 34 towns.
The city counts with a big number of both public and private schools as well as some charter schools.
Price: Contact Us.
- Pre-Construction: Vintage Estates
- Address: 10781 NW 41st St, Doral, FL 33178
- City: Doral
- Units: 170 (110 Vintage Estates homes & 60 Vintage Place homes)
- Units Size: range from 2,800 sqft to 3,700 sqft
- Complete Date:
Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/blueo2/public_html/doraldreamhomes/administrator/preconstruction_panel/SearchPreconstructionDao.php on line 170
Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /home/blueo2/public_html/doraldreamhomes/administrator/preconstruction_panel/SearchPreconstructionDao.php on line 170
Contact Natalia Arias "Real Estate Broker in Florida".
COMMUNITY FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Private gated community with 24 hour manned guardhouse
- Professional Management Company
- Private Clubhouse overlooking a sparkling lake with meeting areas, fully equipped adult fitness center and children’s playroom, library, business center with media room and kitchenette, oversized swimming pool, spa, sun deck, BBQ gazebo area and fountains
- Men and women locker rooms equipped with showers and saunas
- Unique architecture / customized homes
- Beautifully landscaped community
- Green park with bike trails
- Preferred Builder’s warranty
- Manufacturer’s warranties passed on to you on all appliances
- Steel reinforced monolithic concrete building foundation with concrete block construction, steel-reinforced and poured tie bean construction
- Pre-fabricated floor and roof trusses with straps and connections engineered for uplift and lateral forces
- 5/8″ plywood with two ply tin tagged and hot mopped roof system with nail on tile
- Energy efficient air conditioning with stipulated SEER rating
- 2nd floor wood trusses w/ gypcrete concrete decking
- 24 x 24 porcelain floor in bathrooms, laundry room, kitchen and foyer.
- Full Security system with siren and motion detector
- Insulated ceiling and exterior walls
- Smooth and modern drywall finishes on ceiling and walls
- Raised panel interior doors with casing
- Wall to wall carpeting in all bedrooms and living areas
- Wood stair railing
- Wood flooring on stairs and upstairs corridor
- Elegant interior architectural details
- Prewired for telephone, data and video
- Programmable readout thermostat
- 6″ood baseboards
- Smoke detectors
- Sherwin William flat latex paint
- Pre-wired for ceiling fan at family room and all bedrooms
- Energy efficient water heater
- Full size washer and dryer
- Remote control garage door
THE GOURMET KITCHEN
- Authentic Italian wood cabinetry
- Glass or Quartz countertop
- Full backsplash with subway tile
- Dual compartment undermount stainless steel sink and pullout faucet
- Kitchenaide Stainless Steel appliances
- 22 C.F. Side by side refrigerator/freeze with automatic ice maker
- 30″ free standing range with radiant top
- Microwave with built-in-hood
- Waste disposal
- Under-counter wine cooler
- Authentic Italian wood cabinetry
- Quartz or glass countertop in master bathrooms
- Cultured Marble countertop in secondary bathrooms
- Porcelain bathroom tile on floors and wet areas
- White bathroom fixtures
- Moen faucet package
- Anti-skid bath tubs
- Roman tub in master bedroom
- Frameless glass shower door in master bath
UNIQUE STYLE INTERIORS
- Large standard lots
- Driveway with pavers and stone at covered entry
- Decorative stone or brick veneer finish on front fašade
- Spanish style concrete roof tile, flat tile or metal standing seam roofing depending on home model type
- Waterproof sealant around exterior windows and doors
- Stucco banding on elevations
- Fully sodded and landscaped site with automatic sprinkler system in front yards
- Sherwin Williams Acrylic flat paint
- Hurricane impact aluminum windows
- Landscape hedge and fence on backyards separating your property from neighbors
How much is my home worth?
Getting the right asking price for your property in Doral.
if you are going to sell a property, a CMA (v) is a must and here at BLUE ONE Realty we will assist you in getting the right asking price for your property. How much is my home worth?
We can start helping you with a FREE Comparative Market Analysis.
What people say about us?
Buying a Home in
"We have many cases of success buying homes in Doral" Real Estate Estate Testimonials
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Robert Reynolds.
I was just tired of going around in circles with other Agents and I thank my cousin Clara for recommending BLUE ONE Realty. I could buy my home efficiently in a blink of an eye. The agent was always present and made everything look easier from the beginning. I greatly suggest you to contact BLUE ONE Realty.
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by G. Norris
I’m not too good giving testimonials but I certainly know that I’m very thankful to BLUE ONE Realty for helping me in buying a condo unit in which I’m currently living.
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Sarah and James
We are a family with three kids and it was hard for us to move to another city. We finally found Natalia Arias at BLUE ONE Realty who helped us not only to buy a new home but also she found the perfect place for us to live with our kids. The neighborhood and surrounding areas are just what we need. We are living in the house of our dreams. We want to thank Natalia for her professionalism and friendly work! WE highly recommend working with BLUE ONE Realty!
Real Estate: Buying Testimonial by Dan Mark
Good job without a problem. I bought my home to the right people and is because of BLUE ONE Realty work. The agent working there for us did a great job. Thank you!